Below are the redemption rates for a frequent flyer award ticket between Abu Dhabi (AUH) and Mahe (SEZ). You will see how many air miles are needed to travel between AUH and SEZ.
The calculations on Milez.biz are based on the rates published by the frequent flyer programs; we currently track approximately 80 frequent flyer programs and there are about 200 different calculations. The calculator checks every frequent flyer program in the system to see if the destination pair is served by that program and then shows the number of air miles needed for an award flight.
If you are looking for suggestions on how to use your frequent flyer miles, try our suggestions engine here.
How to read the results:
- The lowest rate for award flights is found in the system and listed at the top of the results tables.
- The "Calculate Transfers" button calculates the number of points needed to convert and transfer from a partner loyalty program (hotel and credit card programs).
- We invite you to share your own knowledge of the destination pair and program in question by clicking on the "Submit Your Comment" button.
- "Log into Program" button links to the frequent flyer program's login page.
- "Apply" links to the frequent flyer program's application page (to join the program).
- "Check Rates" links to the frequent flyer programs own calculator or rates tables.
- If the program is distance based and a connection is necessary, the calculator will find the most advantageous connection and calculate the flight distance through that connection.
|From:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
(Abu Dhabi International -- AUH)
(Seychelles International -- SEZ)
|Frequent Flyer Program(s):||All programs|
Alfursan (Saudia) / SkyTeam
American Airlines AAdvantage [oneworld / Partners]
|Round trip in Main Cabin 60,000|
|Round trip in Business / First 110,000|
|Round trip in First Class 160,000|
British Airways and Iberia are the exceptions to this rule. BA redemption flights are usually accompanied by several hundreds of dollars in extra fees.
Be aware of some of the exceptions to the zone-to-zone award rates! If origin and destination of the award ticket are in the same zone, transit through another zone will incur additional redemption charges.
Read the following post on One Mile at a Time for extra details on transit zones with AA award tickets:
British Airways Executive Club [oneworld and partner Airlines]
Club Premier (AeroMexico) / SkyTeam
Delta SkyMiles / SkyTeam
|Round trip in Economy Level 1 80,000|
|Round trip in Business Level 1 140,000|
Korean Air Lines (KE) and Virgin Australia (DJ) are good options for the Pacific rim. Aerolíneas Argentinas (AR) and AeroMéxico (AM) are good choice for Latin America. To avoid fuel surcharges to Europe, use KLM (KL), Air France (AF), and Alitalia (AZ).
Dynasty Flyer (China Airlines) / SkyTeam
Eastern Miles (China Eastern) / SkyTeam
Etihad Guest [Air Seychelles Partnership]
Korean Air Skypass / SkyTeam
Korean Air Skypass [Etihad Partnership]
Qantas Partners Classic Awards [QFF]
Sky Pearl Club (China Southern) / SkyTeam
topbonus (airberlin, NIKI) [Partners]
|Round trip in Economy (must be single carrier) 120,000|
|Round trip in Business (must be single carrier) 240,000|